ANY RAVENHEAT ENGINEERS ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've been on the forum previously regarding a new PCB (GC 372846) I installed to my 820/20T combi boiler, the reason for the new PCB was that my boiler would not ignite, an electrical engineer friend diagnosed a fault with the integral relays, if you tapped the relays the boiler would fire up instantly, with the new PCB now installed....the boiler is slow to ignite......you have to run quite a lot of water off before the boiler will eventually light and with the CH....call for heat and the boiler will once again take a while to light.

Am now in possession of a workshop manual which another member of the forum very kindly provided but I haven't been able to fathom out what is actually wrong, I thought the adj black knurled knob on the PCB was to adj the ignition but I've been informed by another forum member that this is to adj the flame height.....all assistance will be gratefully appreciated.

Kind regards,

Steve

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back