anybody bought or fitted a stilhaus kitchen?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
been looking at kitchens for when the time comes in our renovation which hopefully won't be that far away and have seen an advert for stilhaus kitchens
these kitchens are thousands of pounds cheaper than everywhere and was wondering if anybody has good or bad experiences with them, been looking through the Web but not really found any answers to satisfy me, some good some bad, but on here I'm hoping I should get some honest and valid answers
Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
I would be very careful about buying kitchens online - there are a couple of webpages for the kitchen supplier you mention with slightly different web addresses.

Have a trawl through the web for the name Vance Miller and check that wherever you buy from isn't one of his companies!

I know to stay well clear of that name! It just seems to good to be true to have a designer come out supposedly with samples and plan your kitchen them only pay them a £100 deposit, you don't pay them any more until you've checked all the gear as it comes off the lorry and you're happy with it, supposedly they'll beat any fitting quotes as well although that option probably won't be used.
Thanks

What you've described is exactly the way that Miller operates.

Check through some previous posts on this forum!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back