Anybody know much about Sikkens?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a wooden cabin in my garden which I want to weather protect and paint.

Somebody once told me that Sikkens was a good product to paint into the wood as a protective coating before painting.

I have looked at the Sikkens website and find their product range and information indecipherable. I just want to know what product to use as a base coat, as well as what paint or colour coat (who does a good range) to use on top? The answers to those questions are not jumping off the web pages at me.

Can anybody suggest a very good product to paint onto clear wood (pine) as an impregnating layer, and then a good colour range for the decorative top coat.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
I have used on my front door. I believe you pick your base coat colour and then that choice determines the top coat.

Ring them up, ask to speak to someone in their technical department, easy and you'll get sound advice. 0333 222 70 70

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back