Anyone been prescribed Bisoprolol ?

Has anyone considered homeopathic measures to help with everyday tic's n' coughs?

Belladonna, for example, is a helpful remedy for high blood pressure.

Lybrate yourself.cwm

Sponsored Links
A drop of purified water can cure many ailments.

Or it can't.

I consume water every day, which includes all the homeopathic remedies anyone could want

Except the magic.

If you're thirsty a glass of water is very refreshing.

Vitamin supplements are recommended for times when the body is low in vitamin C, for example.

What's the difference?

Do any of you with high BP have any specific knowledge of why yours is high?

Family history
Smoking
Booze
Poor diet
Stress
Obesity

And (age and family history excepted), did you attempt any mitigations that were ultimately futile?
Resulting in you having to take medication?

Sponsored Links
Do any of you with high BP have any specific knowledge of why yours is high?

Family history
Smoking
Booze
Poor diet
Stress
Obesity

And (age and family history excepted), did you attempt any mitigations that were ultimately futile?
Resulting in you having to take medication?
my high blood pressure was originally due to stress and enabled by being overweight and family history

I don’t smoke and drink about 2 glasses of wine max a week

I am working on exercise and diet, I’ve lost about 3” off my waist, I was a tight 36” and now a loose 34”, would like to get to 32”

my high blood pressure was originally due to stress and enabled by being overweight and family history

I am working on exercise and diet, I’ve lost about 3” off my waist, I was a tight 36” and now a loose 34”, would like to get to 32”

And?
Has your BP fallen at all?
Or, can't you tell, outside of the medication anyway?

I have been on Bisoprolol for years following a heart attack caused by AF, initially they prescribed 5mg but I found that slowed me down to much so after 6 months they reduced it to 2.5mg and that's the dose I have been on ever since. I always take it in the morning during breakfast (along with the rest) and I know it works for the AF as I have not had the flutters since :) It does definitely slow you down a bit more than just the ageing process but I know if it did not do that I would be dead instead!

Tomatoes are good for high BP.

Eating them, that is.

Complaining about your local supermarkets not having them; not so much ;)

:ROFLMAO:

On Wednesday, as they had reopened, I emailed the surgery explaining my concerns, and asking that they contact me to suggest a way forward. I see this morning, my email is mentioned on my P Record, with it being passed to a doctor, though no phone call came. I have also received a text from the chemists, to say a prescription is ready for collection. I'm guessing it's a 1.25mg (half dose) of Bisoprolol.

Sponsored Links
Back