Anyone bought / tried Perfect Fit blinds?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm after some quick-and-easy blinds for a small hallway upvc window. I've just stumbled upon Perfect Fit blinds (http://www.perfect-fit-blinds.com/), which look absolutely perfect.

They apparently fit in seconds but squeezing four brackets behind the beading before clipping on the factory-assembled frame. The demo videos on their site make it all look very simple and safe.

But has anyone actually used or tried these things? Are they any good, in other words?

Harry.

Sponsored Links
But has anyone actually used or tried these things? Are they any good, in other words?

Harry.

I thought I'd post back here in case anyone else is seeking an answer to my question above. Well, I bought one of these blinds in the end and it arrived today.

On the whole I'm satisfied. It took just a couple of minutes to assemble (though it was all cut to size etc), and was extremely easy to fit to the window -- just slide some brackets under the gasket and snap on the blind.

I don't think the build quality is that great and aethestically, I'm not convinced you'd want to fit them to all windows in a house but, for a conservatory or (as in my case), a street-facing hallway window, they work a treat.

Harry.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back