Blinds for bifolds

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys

Anyone know any good non-integrated blinds for bifolds?

Looking for options to retrofit. I was considering Perfect Fit blinds but I think the frames would get mashed together as the doors open.

Has anyone used Perfect Fit on bifolds or know of another make?
I have seen some that seem to fit perfectly withing the depth of the bead but I think they were only for a specific make of high end bifolds.

Obviously integrated would be nice but at a cost price to me of £450 per pane it gets very expensive as a retrofit option.

Sponsored Links
Why would integrated be nice - is that what your customer wants, they are nice I must admit but at £400 a pop is silly money but if that's what they want then it's going to cost, as for perfect fit blinds I suppose it's going to be a case of opening a set of doors and measuring the gaps when they're open, I'd imagine you having to screw some rubber bump stops to each door though so they meet and stop that all important gap mashing the frame of the blinds, it's an interesting dilemma you have, be nice to get an answer

I did get the integrated unit cost down to £275 each from another company but with fitting and disposal of the old units they are still going to be looking at 2.5k for 6 door leafs.
Perfect Fits would have been about £80 cost each but I got some frame samples in and its not going to work. They would foul handles and bind alot so the doors would be quite a way from fully open.

A real gap in the market for someone this could be

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back