Anyone else getting this on here?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Screenshot_20180112-085400.png

Pops up once a day, when I look on this site only.

Virus scan of phone comes up clean.

Pop ups blocked on Chrome (the browser I use on my phone).

Any help appreciated!

Sponsored Links
Somethimes these are site specific, normally dodgy sites or ones with infected links. I'm not getting it so you might have download malware, which then creates these pages in the broswer. Its not a pop up.

Do you also get notifications? If so, click and hold on them to find the app creating them and delete that app.

I tend to work on the basis, that if the offer's too good to be true, then it normally is.

Give it a go, and then tell us the results, but I suspect you'll then be invited to buy it first, and then get points or some other cheap reward for giving feedback.

Sponsored Links
I've done it twice recently and should have known better after all these years, but I did download a cracked app and tried to install it. The install failed so I left it at that. Later, I got these same sort of pages opening randomly in chrome browser. I thought it was me clicking links. Then I got the notifications, so quickly pressed then to find the app carrying them and deleted it. The browser ads stopped.

I've not got antivirus on the phone yet as I don't think viruses are that advanced on android to warrant the slowdown and resource hog of an AV app.

I got a 55" vagina and bum hole pop up on my TV when I tried to watch an episode of Dexter online.

So we'll ignore the ginormous vagina, and ask what the 55" tv is, and how good it works with SD broadcasts; then you can tell us more about the program.

I was looking at the QLED in Currys in the sale that's been massively reduced, and of course their attitude is no, sorry, we can't show you how it works in real life. I found a review on the web that said that SD broadcasts were a little soft, but it was manageable, so which model have you got.

I watch VHS tapes on a 50" Panasonic and it's acceptable. SD is far better though.

It's a 55UB820B-ZH. BBC1 is more than decent but BBC1 HD is better.

This is something my son is watching on Netflix now which could be 4K?:
IMG_5790.JPG

The extender turned up at my house, and the model the next day.

Of course, I didn't need the first, and the second was too skinny for my tastes. Sorry Regan, didn't have your address to hand to send her on.

Thanks Ian, looks as though that one's out of production now.

Sponsored Links
Back