Anyone else hear that massive bang last night?

Sponsored Links
Back to the plot... When will scrambled jets actually shoot a plane down - What else could they do ? Show their weapons ? Choose who gets the wreckage on their heads, other than the guessimated target ?
Not funny really.
-0-

If the pilots lose control of the aircraft and they think the terrorist is going to use the plane as a weapon. I guess seeing a fighter plane next to you is likely to make you re-think your plan, if you no longer think you will live, or will die without achieving your goal. It will be interesting to see what they charge her with. Pretty costly not just for everyone who missed the start of their holiday.

if you no longer think you will live, or will die without achieving your goal.

Most hi-jackers were committed to commiting suicide.

Dying at destrution of the intended target would be for the terrorist and his or her beliefs the best place to die. Any death that creates fear in the general public is for the terrorist a "sucessful" death.

If they are prevented from reaching the intended target then the inevitable crash will increase the concerns in the general public about future terror attacks.

Sponsored Links
I heard the bang too. Was camping in the woods with scouts, all the adults were thinking, that sounded like an explosion nearby, but better not say anything. I suggested sonic boom, and luckily was right. Phew. No panic occurred.

Apparently the buncefield explosion in Hemel? could be clearly heard where I was 20 miles away. I slept thru it blissfully unaware.

Apparently it registered 2.4 on the Richter scale.

I slept through the great storm of 1987.

I woke as the great quake of dudley hit.

My first thought was (as he was frequently p!ssing about, making noise) that my neighbour's various botched DIY projects had caused his house to fall down:ROFLMAO:

Most hi-jackers were committed to commiting suicide.

Dying at destrution of the intended target would be for the terrorist and his or her beliefs the best place to die. Any death that creates fear in the general public is for the terrorist a "sucessful" death.

If they are prevented from reaching the intended target then the inevitable crash will increase the concerns in the general public about future terror attacks.

I guess at least the fighter can choose to bring it down in the sea rather than in a city.

I woke as the great quake of dudley hit.

My first thought was (as he was frequently p!ssing about, making noise) that my neighbour's various botched DIY projects had caused his house to fall down:ROFLMAO:
Didn't know you lived next door to nosey

Sponsored Links
Back