Anyone familiar with ICQ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
got a fault on a simplicity 30 and not sure what it’s a clone of. Anyone familiar with them?

Sponsored Links
If you mean an IQE simplicity it is a SIME Murelle, I can send you a link for the manual if you want, what problem are you having ?

Cheers mate, can’t even nail the name!. Water intermittent, operates flow switch calling for water at 55 degrees but just sits at 22 and doesn’t modulate up...ok for heating if just a little slow as if a filter may be blocked somewhere

Sponsored Links
see if hot is passing into the heating when running the Hot tap, the actuator motors arent the best, if it is that get one from Ebay think they are about £19 the Sime ones are about £160 i think, or possibly the diverter valve cartridge

Last edited:
Retail for the actuator 252.00, ebay 16.99!. Turns out the parameters had all gone out and needed to set it back up as a natural gas combi and it all started working ok...seems like a similar nail to the ferroli optimax!

I like them as said before they get a bad name as they were sold in B&Q so lots of diy installs but if installed properly a decent budget boiler

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back