Anyone got a Top Tech Pressure Washer?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
On offer with ECP.

Just want to know if anyone has one and if its any good.

I've have a 100bar Karcher K2.14. Mainly to the paved double driveway once a year and paths every few months.

The Karcher does the job but the Top Tech is a 135bar so presumably can blast crap away at a faster rate?

Sponsored Links
Check the water delivery specification too....both make the difference and one without the other is disappointing!
John :)

Have stuck with the Karcher.

Bizarre as it sounds, I'm using the circulating jet lance that came with it but because the valve is faulty, its spraying an nice needle jet with plenty of pressure to get the paving cracks flushed out.

I'm going to get one the these multi-nozzle lances which fits a lot of the Karcher washers.

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
Have stuck with the Karcher.

Bizarre as it sounds, I'm using the circulating jet lance that came with it but because the valve is faulty, its spraying an nice needle jet with plenty of pressure to get the paving cracks flushed out.

I'm going to get one the these multi-nozzle lances which fits a lot of the Karcher washers.

Interesting - Do let us know how well it works, when it turns up

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Interesting - Do let us know how well it works, when it turns up

Thus far, I'm impressed with the lance. As soon as I pressed the trigger, the fine high pressure jet is exactly what I want for the paving gaps.

The jet nozzles are locked into the lance by a spring collar, the nozzles not in use fit in the pocketed sleeve on the lance's stem.

I'll see how it fairs after a few hours intense work and give feedback although in my current opinion, it out classes the lance supplied by Karcher.

full

full

full

Used the lance for 3 hours today and it worked perfectly. The needle jet nozzle does a fine job of cleaning out the paving gaps. Probably even better with a higher pressure washer. My Karcher 2.14 is 100 bar.

I was told by a contractor a while back, who did a neighbor's drive, that it has to sealed with paving sand after washing otherwise its a waste of time.

He's right, unfortunately....any gap at all and the weeds will be in there in no time.
Kiln dried sand mixed with cement is probably the best solution with small gaps like yours.
John:)

Cement in the sand hadn't occurred to me and I presume when the sand/cement mix is brushed into the gaps, a sprinkle of water over the surface to set it off?

5:1 sand/cement do?

I’d be inclined to make the mix a little stronger, say 4:1 but hey, what do I know!
I like to use the pre mixed resin packs for pointing if possible but a minimum gap of 6mm is recommended. It does stick well though.
John :)

Sponsored Links
Back