Anyone In London Looking For Work? Easy Job - Pay Cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Indeed.

And also very ignorant. Producing a cheque with the intention of bouncing it is fraud and the courts will find in the claimant's favour in a heartbeat.

Last couple of thieving scumbags to try it on me ended up paying a hell of a lot more than they needed to for a minor job they thought they could get away with a freebie.

Like normal - Top post from 'retired shop boy'

Andy

HERTSDRAINAGE2010

I am delighted to tell you the job is yours - I will give you a cheque for 800 once job is done

Then the cheque will bounce and you can file a claim in county court which we will defend on false grounds.

See you soon hopefully - Thats the way to get cheap work done professionally

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I have never been knocked! I always got my money, good luck knocking anyone who works for you.

Andy

Like normal - Top post from 'retired shop boy'

Andy

HERTSDRAINAGE2010

I am delighted to tell you the job is yours - I will give you a cheque for 800 once job is done

Then the cheque will bounce and you can file a claim in county court which we will defend on false grounds.

See you soon hopefully - Thats the way to get cheap work done professionally

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I have never been knocked! I always got my money, good luck knocking anyone who works for you.

Andy

It would be my pleasure to show you and be the first

when can you start the job and can you provide all materials please - You may charge 50% markup on the materials no problem at all

Saturday is best for us

Dont forget to send us your insurance documents as a claim for damage to our house will also be submitted for something random in the house.

And please dont forget to pay VAT and corp tax on the 800 invoice even though that is in dispute - Your accountant will show you how to do this - But in short you need to pay this and carry it over as an unsecured creditor

Sponsored Links
It's taken you all that time to Google that answer?

Sorry me ol' mucker, but it doesn't work that way in real life. All you've managed to do is prove what a knob you are.

Go and jog on back to your thieving kin folk.

See if they are an easier target.

Christ low cost travel and the commonwealth have a lot answer for. It's not as if we could send you lot any further away ;)

Why don't you go and get at least 3 quotes for the work you need doing then come back on here tell us how much it is and then say do you know what guys I should never have doubted your experience and knowledge because you were right.

Then you will know how much things cost in the real world from a real tradesman.

You asked our opinions we gave them to you if you choose to ignore the advice then that is up to you but you will have a real wake up call when you do get the prices.

how could your tradesman be an un-secured creditor unless you go bankrupt & anyway i'd have a charge on your house way before that happened, that's providing i wouldn't have already ripped the rad off the wall & nicked the wheels off your caravan

how could your tradesman be an un-secured creditor unless you go bankrupt & anyway i'd have a charge on your house way before that happened, that's providing i wouldn't have already ripped the rad off the wall & nicked the wheels off your caravan

Quite easily - Before you can get a charge you need to go to court and get a CCJ. The defendant is free to plead anything he likes including faulty workmanship, damage caused to an expensive vase or terms and conditions that he did not agree. If he does this it will need to go to trial. Quite easy for him to say you damaged carpet, furniture etc

Even if the court finds for the claimant you wont be allowed any of your legal fees if the sum is less then 15K and the defendant will only have to pay the invoice and the court fee which is about £50 so might as well try it on

How exactly are you going to rip out he radiator - You are outside the house and the rad is inside - If you come to the house the police will be called and they will tell you to clear off and pursue the matter through the courts - That is their protocol

Even if you get a charge, someone smart would have already charged the house to a limited company that they own and their wont be anything left

Most people will ask for an invoice and pay that within fourteen days - If they dont pay how are you going to get the rad out of the house

This fella is a pleb.
Would you be so kind and explain how.
You're doing a wonderful job of demonstrating and proving it. How you are a pleb is in plain view. Why you are only you can explain.

And you really, really are deluded. Or full of narcotic substances. Or too many E numbers from the sweeties mummy's given you.

Go and jog on back to your thieving kin folk.
Err, where did his thieving kinfolk come from? They are also our thieving kinfolk, probably.

When is the next Quaintarse* flight home?
*Courtesy of Alf Garnet

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back