Anyone In London Looking For Work? Easy Job - Pay Cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i do the job for you and also pay you £50 for the pleasure.

Find it quite funny when people start talking about going down the court route i find they struggle to get there with broken limbs.

As for putting windows in , totally pointless but screwdriver into tyre sidewall seems more useful in costing inconvenience and money

Luckily I do not have a car - Just a bicycle which is kept indoors.

Sponsored Links
Can i do the job for you and also pay you £50 for the pleasure.

Find it quite funny when people start talking about going down the court route i find they struggle to get there with broken limbs.

As for putting windows in , totally pointless but screwdriver into tyre sidewall seems more useful in costing inconvenience and money

Luckily I do not have a car - Just a bicycle which is kept indoors.

Do you not have any shame? I normally read this helpful forum but it is people like you who make me sick. I felt compelled to join as I could not believe the deceit and trickery you are suggesting

How do you sleep at night>?

Don't fret too much Chloe we have our ways at payback with customers like him ;)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back