Anyone know about Samsung Washer Dryer Part location

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good afternoon all,

Last week we started to get a HE2 warning message on our Samsung WD8704 washer dryer on the drying cycle only. On looking at various forums, it states that the heater element is in need of replacing. I checked the washer cycle element and thermostat and they are working fine as would be expected. I sourced a new thermostat and element for the drying cycle, by a stumped as to where its located on the machine. I have spent time searching on google, leaving contact messages with Samsung, and various part suppliers, and i am no wiser.

Can anyone help? even if its a pathway so i can try and track back.

Thanks Rich

Sponsored Links
I have now located the heater element and the 2 thermistor (or are they thermal fuses). I have done an ohms continuity test across the 3 parts and it comes up that there is continuity on each of the items, with ohms readings of 0 for the 2 thermistors and 0.38 for the element. Everything seems to be in order so where do i go from here? I have attached a photo, which has the 2 thermistors and the element going into the metal box.

Am I missing something obvious?
user_album_update.php

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back