Anyone used NCS Flooring to supply?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm after some quickstep laminate and NCS Flooring are coming up cheapest for it

I found them in google and haven't found any reviews. They seem to be cheapest by nearly 10%.

They are based in Warwickshire so not like shipping overseas but lack of reviews putting me off. Wondered if they are selling quickstep returns or defects from warped or minor damage stock.

Just puzzles me as most other places online are around £100 more expensive on my complete order.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
I recently used NCS Flooring and can't fault them.

They're fairly local to me so I went into their showroom to place the order and check they were a genuine company(!) and they were.
Received my order within a few days of ordering and nothing was damaged, it's all brand new stock and looks lovely in my bedroom, really good quality floor.

I will be using them again.

Hope this helps!

I have used this laminate flooring company a number of times. They are cheap and as i develop a large number of flooring, price is a major factor. I generally cant fault there sale service.

HOWEVER

thir after sales is another thing entirely. I recently ordered my usual laminate flooring allocations from them however i chose to also buy there quickstep skirting boards. I was not happy with the product and it wasnt as i imagined it to be. I asked if i could return the skirting and was advised that they do not accept part returns. I did try and explained to them that i was a repeat customer and have a history with them to back this claim up however they would ot budge. I find this highly fustrating as i hadnt used any of the skirting and now have 19 packs of it which i cant use. They do not have any complaints procedure and so would advise anyone who buys off them to check there small print.

Orderd some flooring over the weekend and they have not delivered, tried calling but it appears that no one is home...... :evil:

Sponsored Links
Orderd some flooring over the weekend and they have not delivered, tried calling but it appears that no one is home...... :evil:

Hi seems they have gone under, get you card cancelled. If it helps we buy from floorsonline.co.uk who have always been good.

I ordered some flooring a few days ago with NCS. It all got delivered today. I am in the trade and have always used them to supply my flooring. Im unaware of them going under, maybe they did, but they are certainly back. Excellent service from them as always.

I ordered some flooring a few days ago with NCS. It all got delivered today. I am in the trade and have always used them to supply my flooring. Im unaware of them going under, maybe they did, but they are certainly back. Excellent service from them as always.

I know for a fact that they did go bust, and they did not deliver goods that were paid for, it seems to me TerryHall that you are mistaken! I never got what I ordered and they have re-surfced as NCS Floors Direct LTD not NCS Flooring! Do your home work before you start lieing!

I know for a fact that they did go bust, and they did not deliver goods that were paid for, it seems to me TerryHall that you are mistaken! I never got what I ordered and they have re-surfced as NCS Floors Direct LTD not NCS Flooring! Do your home work before you start lieing!

Was just sharing my experience, not a lie at all. Its life, it happens.

I ordered laminate from them last year. Goods arrived, but had some damage on some planks where a nail in the pallet had damaged the bottom-most packages. They said they would not do anything about it because I notified after 7 days (nothing in "sales of goods act" about 7 days - some of these companies make up their own rules to suit themselves).
Overall the losses were small (affecting two packs) so I didn't take it further.
However I would say buying from them is risky because if you had major damage you would have to fight to get something done about it.

their response to me (direct contravention of sale of goods act and distance selling regulations):

We are unable to accept returns on packs that have been opened.
We also only usually send out replacements and accept returns within 7 days
of you receiving your delivery which you have now gone over.
Do you need any replacements as once the packs have been opened im unable to
do anything unfortunately.

Kind Regards

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back