Anyone used www.topworktops.co.uk

Sponsored Links
yup...and to answer your original question no i have not had any dealings with them but after quickly glancing through there gallery i would suggest they pay a bit more attention to the plinth or fire the guy they have fitting them. Other then that, again from looking at there gallery, there kitchens look ok.

Perhaps they could mitre there worktops when meeting with each other instead of the, perhaps biscuit, standard butt joints.I see he has got one jig, but not the other ;)

Sponsored Links
Ta, that was a bit more helpful, the complaint on MSE was that the worktops ordered turned up warped and it was only when fitting them that it was noticed, because 14 days had passed they refused to refund (fair enough to be honest), I just wondered if anyone else had had warped counters from them.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back