apollo 11

B

BOB.DOLE

did you whatch that last night about the moon landing they saw a ufo on the way, serouisly i have seen quit a few stange things in the sky at night whilset night fishing and can honestly say that some of the things i have seen are spetacular. once saw a bubbling boiling rock fly stright through the hills with a smoke tail miles long, i could see the thing bubble it was that close. i have also see a star moving a pin prick then it started to glow as big as the moon for about 10 seconds then fade away into nothing weired.

Sponsored Links
BOB.DOLE said:
did you whatch that last night about the moon landing they saw a ufo on the way, serouisly i have seen quit a few stange things in the sky at night whilset night fishing and can honestly say that some of the things i have seen are spetacular. once saw a bubbling boiling rock fly stright through the hills with a smoke tail miles long, i could see the thing bubble it was that close. i have also see a star moving a pin p***k then it started to glow as big as the moon for about 10 seconds then fade away into nothing weired.

TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER EARTHLING

I saw a programme today that featured a whole community living underwater. They have their own little town, with their own hospital and police force. They have specially adapted vehicles for travelling underwater. Their version of a pushbike has paddles instead of wheels. There's even a fast food joint and some bloke who lives in a pineapple. Weird. ;)

Sponsored Links
Its amazing what the mind can do!

I dreamed that I was surrounded by beautiful women but when I woke up there was only one! And she said she had a headache!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back