APPRENTICE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey everyone i was just wondering what is the best company to find a job as i was recently sacked due to my boss moving away i would love your help ( based in nottingham )

Thank you

Sponsored Links
NoCowboys said:
Hey everyone i was just wondering what is the best company to find a job as i was recently sacked due to my boss moving away i would love your help ( based in nottingham )

Thank you
What???
1. You werent sacked. The term is "made redundant". Unless you really were sacked and you made up the bit about your boss moving away.
2. Its such a wide open question, nobody will answer you. You're asking the entire population of this forum, which consists of people all over the world, who is the best company to work for in Nottingham as an apprentice.
3. Last, but by no means least (in fact, very important really!), what the hell career were you pursueing as an apprentice??? Or will you take anything you can get? IT, bricklaying, accountancy, sparking, plumbing?

You ever thought to ask people in Nottingham? Get the phone book out.

Redundancy is dependant on how many employees,do apprentices have redundancy rights? they should have guarantees of employment if indentured though.

tim west said:
Redundancy is dependant on how many employees,do apprentices have redundancy rights? they should have guarantees of employment if indentured though.
I still wouldn't call it sacking. Sacking implies that the sackee had his fingers in the till or was doing something wrong.

Sponsored Links
Back