Aqualisa Axis Digital Exposed standard Shower Unit

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wonder if you can help.

I have an Aqualisa AXIS Exposed standard unit, installed about 3 years ago by a professional plumber.

To date, perfect, no problems at all, however tonight we had small powersurge in the house and now the LED'S are on constantly on the unit. The shower works fine, temperature changes etc etc but the lights stay on when the shower is off and we have no flashing LED's when it is on to show temperature change, the lights stay on constantly.

I wonder if you can tell me a solution as I have checked the Technical FAQ
on their site and nothing refers me to this issue and I haven't got a clue where to start other than switching the fuses for upstairs power on and off.

Cheers
Dan

Sponsored Links
Hi there, I have exactly the same issue as you today. We had a power surge in the house yesterday and now the lights on my Axis Digital are on permanently. The shower itself works fine, just the lights are constantly on.

Did you get the issue resolved in the end? Any pointers you can give me?

:rolleyes:

Turn the power off to the shower for 30 secs or so, then on again.

Sponsored Links
Didn't work unfortunately. Turned the power off for 2 minutes then back on again, same situation. LED light is on whilst the shower is off.

Shower is working as expected, just unsure as to how safe it is with the power light on all the time.

Good Morning djgrazy,

So sorry to hear you had a problem with your shower. All our Axis ranges come with a 5 year manufacturers guarantee. I would advise you to give our Custmer Service helpline on 01959 560010 (Monday - Friday 8.30am-5.00pm) and they will be able to help you with your issue.

Kind Regards,

The Aqualisa Team

Thanks Aqualisa, managed to get it reset by following the advice already given. Got up in to the loft and switched it off at the source (as opposed to the switch box).

Turned it off and left it for 1 minute then turned it back on again. Seems to have sorted the issue. everything's back to normal.

Thanks to everyone that replied.

:D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back