Aquarius TVM560 Tumble Dryer Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When the tumble dryer is in operation, heat is blowing out from around the edges of the door. I have checked the exit pipe and this is clear with all other heat blowing outside.

It appears there is a 1cm gap between the seal on the tumble dryer and the door when it closes and this is where the heat is escaping.

Around 4 weeks ago, I replaced the heating element by removing the entire front panel, seal etc, however, I replaced these in exactly the same manner in which they were removed.

Please helpy as I do not know how to fix this problem.

Sponsored Links
The heater is behind a cover at the back of the appliance, you shouldnt really need to remove the front of the tumble drier, unless it is a very old Hotpoint with the brown top panel with a large circular element fitting around the fron of the drum. If the air is escaping then i suspect the front duct hasnt fitted back on correctly.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back