Hotpoint TL22 Aquarius Reversomatic Tumble Dryer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hotpoint TL22 Aquarius Reversomatic Tumble Dryer Deluxe

Hi All, got an issue with my Tumble Dryer and I am only now getting round to fixing it properly since the winter is coming.

When I turn it on, it does run and gives off heat but the drum itself will not turn. So my guess is the belt has gone or slipped off.

I had a look a couple months back after unscrewing the dozens of screws from the back only to be faced with another metal panel which contains the main nut for the drum. Thats when I gave up :oops:

Could anyone tell me how I get into the belt for this particular tumble dryer?
Is it it pretty easy to fix, considering I am not the best DIY person in the world. :rolleyes:

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Remove the top & tip it up to gain access from the bottom as well.

Why do I need to remove the top to gain access from the bottom? :oops: Is this for removing the entire back panel? If that is the case, as I mentione the entire back panel is attached to the main drum from what I saw.

I saw brief replies elsewhere on the web, one mentioned taking the front panel off but i can't see how to do that.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back