Arab captives tortured in Israeli hospitals

Sponsored Links
It's great to see THFC drawing attention to shameful atrocities.

It's great to see THFC drawing attention to shameful atrocities.
Yes, I will always draw attention to the savage atrocities committed by Hamas. Glad you appreciate it.

Sponsored Links
Some of these posters calling Israel never condemned hamas for the Oct murders, but can't wait to put the boot in when Israel retaliates, and try to promote themselves as having a balanced view:sick:
Who? Name names, I'm guessing you've tried searching for posts and failed to find them?

And of course you're applying the same standard to the pro Israel lobby and demanding they denounce the killing of Palestinian civilians.

Some of these posters calling Israel never condemned hamas for the Oct murders, but can't wait to put the boot in when Israel retaliates, and try to promote themselves as having a balanced view:sick:
Some of these posters have not condemned Israel state for the massacre they have committed on Gaza

have you condemned such actions?

I personally have condemned Hamas on many occasions for their evil, brutal acts

In that case there's no hope for peace.
There's no realistic prospect at the moment. From memory the Israeli people generally don't support an independent Palestine and without that there will always be tension. Israel will never give back enough to placate the Palestinians, let alone the religious extremists.

My expectation is this phase of the war ends with Israel annexing more of Gaza, as well as the chunks they're biting out of the west bank. Then they'll start with settlements in Gaza and it'll kick off and more land will be taken.

Eventually there simply won't be anywhere left for the Palestinians. Text book ethnic cleansing.

Sponsored Links
Back