Are all toilet flush valve cradles different?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've got a toilet with concealed cistern - can access from above but would need to break tiles to get under or to remove the cistern.
Flush button and valve are Dudley vantage pneumatic dual flush.
I need to replace the button, and am looking at other options for both button and flush valve - but because I can't get below the cistern, am I stuck with the vantage/niagra range or could I swap out the flush valve with a different brand that would fit into the vantage cradle? Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Like for like swap is needed. Or bite the bullet and remove the cistern. At the end of the day, its bonkers to have a toilet that can't be properly maintained because of impossible access.

You may find that the Dudley Victoria (cable) drop valve might use the same fitting, would make sense that it would be cheaper, from a manufacturing point of view, to use the same fitting

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back