Are Therm.co.uk a good company?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Trying to get a repair for my Vaillant is proving hard - wrong time of year perhaps. I've found the following - seems good, is it?

https://www.therm.co.uk/repairs

"Book a Vaillant engineer to fix your Vaillant boiler. We will come and fix your boiler for a fixed price of £199 - no strings attached, no extra costs. All you pay is £199 regardless of your issue.

When boilers break down, you want to get them up and running quickly as well as ensuring they do not break down again.

We will send a Vaillant employed engineer to conduct your Vaillant boiler repair, and they will only use official Vaillant manufactured parts. All the work is guaranteed for 1 year such is our confidence in the quality of your repair.

Book your Vaillant Boiler Repair online today."

Sponsored Links
'Vaillant employed engineer' would work for Vaillant? Personally wouldn't touch these with a barge pole, pay cheap, pay twice springs to mind. If you're in London, have you asked Tony Glazier? He posts on here as 'Agile'.

therm have a deal with manufactures.

its no different from you contacting vaillant, and using their own 'fixed price repair'.

therm are simply another middle merchant!

perfectly trustable, because you'll be getting a vaillant engineer.

Sponsored Links
So is 200 quid what you'd pay if you contact Variant directly?

I did notice Homeserve badged on the page, who were fined 30million for shifty practices. Think I'll give them a miss.

Does anyone know if "Agile" accepts business from this board?

So is 200 quid what you'd pay if you contact Variant directly?

I did notice Homeserve badged on the page, who were fined 30million for shifty practices. Think I'll give them a miss.

Does anyone know if "Agile" accepts business from this board?
. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yes I think he just might if your on a bus route

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back