Aren't people thoughtful?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Aren't you so happy that when someone is leaving your neighbour's house after midnight on a work night, sometimes they are considerate enough to let you know of their departure by tooting their horn? Because the neighbours wouldn't have figured that one out...

"Well Deirdre, they've said goodbye, they've got into the car and turned on the engine... whatever could they be doing? Oh, they've tooted the horn... That must mean they are leaving!" :rolleyes:

They are almost as kind as those other people who show up at 6am to give another neighbour a lift to work and toot their horn to announce their arrival. 6am. On the dot. Every day... Do you THINK that perhaps the person they are giving a lift to MIGHT have figured out the routine by now?

Aren't people thoughtful...

No, sorry, I always get that word mixed up with "complete shower of selfish b*stards". :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
People toot when leaving parties, but the car seems to have enjoyed the party too, since it came as a four-door but has grown up to twenty doors by the time they leave.

AdamW said:
Aren't people thoughtful...

Get your own back by ringing them early in the morning next time you have any early start, or the next day after the party. Its a real good time to get that noisy petrol mower out also and mow the front lawn a couple of times ;)

oilman said:
People toot when leaving parties, but the car seems to have enjoyed the party too, since it came as a four-door but has grown up to twenty doors by the time they leave.

Yes, I've noticed that one too! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
when you order a taxi you give them your name and address and they give you a pick up time,you see the taxi outside and you get in and go on your journey.pretty simple really huh.the other day ordered a taxi and he just sat in his car and kept sounding his horn :eek: when no one came out to see him he left so i rang the taxi company and said where is the taxi i ordered ?they said it left coz there was no one at the address?i said has the driver lost the use of his legs coz he could'nt be arsed to walk a few yards and knock on the door.lazy barsteward.it really winds me up that they just keep honking their horn @ night instead of taking a few seconds to knock on your door.(i should have just got in the cab when i saw him but its the principle) :evil:

Back