Arghhh... Sky !!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a sky Hd box in lounge. At tv upstairs it's like this.... Tv link connected to coax which then goes outside house, runs downstairs and into house again to an arial socket.inside lounge on other side if wall the coax socket connects via coax Cable to back of sky box. I now want to run another coax to second room downstairs..... How do I do it please ..?????

Sponsored Links
Same as you did with the first one, but you need an extra box behind your Sky boxto deal with splitting and amplifying the signal to feed two tellys and also to deal with the now two Sky Eye signals.

What you want is a booster with "DC Pass" or "Sky Pass" or marked as "Sky Eye compatible" so the control signal from the Sky Eyes won't be blocked. All the stuff at Argos is useless in this respect. This (or something like it) would do for you quite nicely

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back