Arise Sir Nigel

Should Nigel Farage get a Knighthood?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sponsored Links
You asked what after europe, I replied the World, now I don't think there is anywhere else we can trade, unless of course, you in in your infinite "wisdom" ( snigger, snigger) know of anywhere. So I did not deliver a non answer as you put it, I gave you a real answer. You are the one on the back foot coming out with the same old cliches people use when they are stumped. whats next, comparing me to Hitler?

Sponsored Links
Answer me, did I or did I not give a valid answer to your europe ? question, no squirming out of it, yes or no.
This post.....
Do you mean that we weren't allowed to trade with the rest of the world because of our membership in the EU. Can you give me an example?
If that is true, the UK must be heading for a boom, surely? Why are big businesses nervous?
No.

This post.....
I'm not saying anything.
You inferred that being a member of the EU restricted our trade with 'The World'. Is this statement true?
No.

Care to answer these if you can stop squirming for long enough eh boyo.

We were not allowed to trade with the world on our own terms, had to do it via eu, which is the answer I gave you.Now if your too pig ignorant that you can't comprehend (that means understand) then I suggest that instead of trying to bully people into your warped little spoilt brat left wing snowflake world, you go back to school & learn something, you feeble minded dunce.

We were not allowed to trade with the world on our own terms, had to do it via eu, which is the answer I gave you.Now if your too pig ignorant that you can't comprehend (that means understand) then I suggest that instead of trying to bully people into your warped little spoilt brat left wing snowflake world, you go back to school & learn something, you feeble minded dunce.
So now all we need to do is get with the WTO and spend the next two decades thrashing out a deal with the rest of the world whilst desperately trying to thrash out a deal with Europe. A war on two fronts.
Bliss.

No need to be so curt. I'm just ignorant, no pig needed.

We were not allowed to trade with the world on our own terms
You mean, we agreed to trade on the same terms as the other members of the community, so that all members of the community, including ourselves, could trade freely with each other inside a single market. As you know, the EU single market is our biggest customer.

Having given notice of our intention to resign from the single market, we will in future have to trade with the EU27 under whatever terms we can manage to agree.

Now please give us an example of our trade with, say, Somalia or Hawaii where you think that the terms we achieved as members of the EU were not as good as you think an individual country has achieved.

....Now if your too pig ignorant that you can't comprehend (that means understand) then I suggest that instead of trying to bully people into your warped little spoilt brat left wing snowflake world, you go back to school & learn something, you feeble minded dunce.
Skip the foreplay, just resort to real insults. ;)

The most ridiculous statement I've ever seen on this Forum written by someone who's brain wasn't in gear at the time.

That's just noseal in troll mode.
Ask him about driving mini diggers. Really gets on his t@ts.
He hires 1 1/2 ton mini diggers to do the job a 3 ton machine should be doing because he fancies himself on the levers and because the small machine is a cheaper rate or so he thinks.

Now please give us an example of our trade with, say, Somalia or Hawaii where you think that the terms we achieved as members of the EU were not as good as you think an individual country has achieved.

Apparently not.

Sponsored Links
Back