Ariston Boiler Mircogenus 28 - Error 34 (E34) - Advice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

We had a problem over last few weeks of E33 and if you pressed the reset button would clear it.

Then last few days now says e34 so looked in manual and says about air pressure switch.

So called out a plumber local to us and he thought might be the restrictor ring so thought was removed. Did nothing, cleaned the fan, nothing.

Now thinking it might be the bracket as that has come undone below the flue or the air pressure switch. He said if none of these work might aswell get a new boiler.

Now has anyone fixed these issues, is it the case of if its not the air pressure switch a new boiler is needed.

I just do not want to start throwing money at something when he cannot say for sure what it is.

The PCB was changed about 6 months ago after a A01 error so should not be the pcb again.

Sponsored Links
Erm well it sounds like the "plumber" is clutching at straws so I suggest you get a gas engineer who knows what the hell he is doing rather than the fool you currently have entering your house !!

I repair boilers!

Whatever is required to fix them I need to do.

We don't give advice here for DIY boiler repairs involving your kind of problems.

As suggested get a proper boiler engineer.

You don't need a new boiler although I have this feeling you are likely to end up getting one!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back