Ariston Genus 27 BFFI Plus

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have inherited an Ariston Genus 27 BFFI Plus when I bought a house, but no manual.

I bled some radiators with quite a lot of air in them. Pressure on boiler went down to 0 and is now not working. There's a red light on, but I don't know what the symbol is - it's a square with two outward facing arrows inside.

I've got the pressure back up now to 1.5bar so I'm hoping that it's just a case of resetting...but don't know how without manual.

Can anyone help, or (even better) direct me to an electronic copy of manual? I've searched high and low for one but can't get one that matches.

Any help would be very very much appreciated.

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Put your email addy in your profile :idea:

I have found a copy but may not be back online till tomorrow night.

Meanwhile try the reset button bottom left on the display.

Turn the power off to the appliance count to ten then turn it back on again.

Thanks for the tips. With the pressure back up, turning it off and on again at the fuse did the trick.

My email address should now be displayed in profile so would be great if you could email manual across. Slightly stuffed without one!

I'm glad it worked out 4 u.

I tried sending the file and it wouldnt go so I compressed it into zip file and it still wouldnt go. I dont know how to split a pdf. file to send it in 2 parts so its best if you can add my email addy to msn messenger then catch me online and send it by file transfer. I see you have a yahoo address I think you can add an msn address to Yahoo messenger now if you have it.

Sponsored Links
Hi JS. I also have no manual. Can you post a link or tell me how I get the pressure back up??

I have sent it OP, I would have sent it to Deanus too if he had thought to put his email address in his profile. I suppose if he hamgs around in the www he might catch it whistling past from me to you.

The day someone comes on here asking for something AND gives us the means to meet their need I'll fall off my chair and spit my coffee out.

Que a rant about how horrible we all are on here.

ok when I get home, am 0n xd orbit right now, it doesn't have the file.

nice of u not to get grumpy, they often do when we get dry

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back