Asbestos removal

Some forms of asbestos you can double bag yourself and drop off at the tip.

Sponsored Links
Essex my town
Essex is a county. I’ll do it for £100. Make sure you don’t leave any names and addresses in the load. ;) :whistle:

About 30 years ago, a neighbour of mine in Plaistow had a complete kitchen outside his house in the small front garden area. One day, a bloke knocked on the door and said he was working with a partner in the next street doing rubbish clearance and he could take his rubbish for £20. My neighbour agreed. The bloke said he would make a start getting the rubbish out onto the pavement which he did. All of it. He then knocked on the door and said his partner had just phoned him and was down the cafe so he was going to go for breakfast and he would load the rubbish up afterwards. He then asked for the £20 as it was his turn to buy the breakfast that day. The neighbour paid him .......and never saw him again! He had to move all his rubbish back into his front garden at 10.00 that night. :LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
Essex is a county. I’ll do it for £100. Make sure you don’t leave any names and addresses in the load. ;) :whistle:

About 30 years ago, a neighbour of mine in Plaistow had a complete kitchen outside his house in the small front garden area. One day, a bloke knocked on the door and said he was working with a partner in the next street doing rubbish clearance and he could take his rubbish for £20. My neighbour agreed. The bloke said he would make a start getting the rubbish out onto the pavement which he did. All of it. He then knocked on the door and said his partner had just phoned him and was down the cafe so he was going to go for breakfast and he would load the rubbish up afterwards. He then asked for the £20 as it was his turn to buy the breakfast that day. The neighbour paid him .......and never saw him again! He had to move all his rubbish back into his front garden at 10.00 that night. :LOL::LOL:

What a donkey :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back