Ash veneer 8' x 4' plywood sheets needed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am about to fit out a narrowboat and am looking to source materials,anyone know supplier up north (NW) I have seen a boat fitted out using these materials and they give a light modern look, only need be veneered on one side. Also to avoid nailing mid area of panels, any suggestions other than no nail products, thought there may be some double sided strong adhesive tape to fix panels to boat timber framework, hence hide surface nailing completely, issue with glues is expansion contraction I am told....

Sponsored Links
Try C&W berry in leyland (www.cwberry.com)
they do veneered mdf and i notice that they also do 4mm veneered ply which if the job isnt structural would be a lot lighter and cheaper

Thanks for that merchants details in Leylans, I will get away with 4mm sides and beauty is the boat is going into a yard at Wheelton Chorley, owe you a pint if you see me working on boat TAURUS give me a shout and I will buy you one in the Top Lock if it is local to you, she goes to dry dock on 9/7/07

:D :D :D :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back