Astracast / Springfast Pivi Sink Clips

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

We purchased an Astracast MSK 1.5 bowl composite granite sink to go in our new kitchen. Our worktop is 50mm. The sink clips supplied with the sink are not long enough to fit the worktop. The extension clips supplied with the worktop do not fit the sink clips on the sink.

I contacted Astracast about this when I fitted the sink. They said they could supply extensions, and they would cost £10. I paid the £10, but 5 weeks later and we still have no sink clips. We have been told all sorts of rubbish by Astracast - first they were at another warehouse, then they were going to be in the post the next day - then they were back at another warehouse - then they were sending them up to the office to be posted - and now they aren't in stock, and their delivery has been delayed. An utter shambles.

Does anyone know where else I can get hold of these clips / extensions? They are like the normal Pivi clamps however instead of the black clip at the top that would usually hook over the sink lip, they have a black clip with two small screws that screw into the composite sink (this is why the standard extensions don't work).

I have e-mailed springfast, who manufacture the Pivi clamps, but was hoping that someone may have come across this problem before with Astracast composite sinks and 50mm worktops that might know where to get replacement clips / extensions from!

Many thanks in advance!
Leccy.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back