At what point are we 'old'?

By the time I realised my father was right I had my own kids who thought I was wrong.

& so the cycle goes on . . . . .

Sponsored Links
By the time I realised my father was right I had my own kids who thought I was wrong.

& so the cycle goes on . . . . .
Try breaking the cycle and listen to your kids...

Or at the very least think as you did when you were young ;)

As a youngster I was always respectful of elders, even though my parents weren't very strict, they voted Liberal, may be why I was given free reign. I started work and joined a union, voted Labour. I eventually got on the property ladder, got married and had kids, and by the time I got to 30, I realised Labour was doing sod all for me- a working married man with a mortgage and kids, so I then voted Tory. So, in a sort of answer to the OP, I grew up at about 30 years old, I still don't see myself as old though, but getting there.

Try breaking the cycle and listen to your kids...

Or at the very least think as you did when you were young ;)

I don't for one minute think that you could ever fully comprehend the gravity of the statement.

If I we listen to the children then the world would be a very different place.

Sponsored Links
As a youngster I was always respectful of elders, even though my parents weren't very strict, they voted Liberal, may be why I was given free reign. I started work and joined a union, voted Labour. I eventually got on the property ladder, got married and had kids, and by the time I got to 30, I realised Labour was doing sod all for me- a working married man with a mortgage and kids, so I then voted Tory. So, in a sort of answer to the OP, I grew up at about 30 years old, I still don't see myself as old though, but getting there.
So in a nutshell you turned into a selfish individual by choice...

Forget 30 years old, you still need to actually grow up and 'smell the coffee'!

I don't for one minute think that you could ever fully comprehend the gravity of the statement.

If I we listen to the children then the world would be a very different place.
It would be a better place if we listened to young adults or continued to think like them!

The younger generation

Jeez us we have had a few working for us :ROFLMAO:

The concept of looking busy does not seem to compute with em

There world exists on there mobile phones

Devoid of common sense

Bunch of mamby pamby fruit cakes

Your getting old when you think youth is wasted on the youth or are you, perhaps it's more a light bulb moment.

The younger generation

Jeez us we have had a few working for us :ROFLMAO:

The concept of looking busy does not seem to compute with em

There world exists on there mobile phones

Devoid of common sense

Bunch of mamby pamby fruit cakes
I watch with interest the teenagers at parties.
The boys don't seem interested in girls :oops:
And the girls stick together and just scream nonsense at the same time.
I talk to my teenager nephews and try to get them interested in boobs and bums, but they seem totally oblivious to sexual desire.
When we were teenagers, out primary target in life was to impress the girls and get laid.
When did the world go so wrong???

Sponsored Links
Back