Atag or Viessmann

Sponsored Links
:) He actually did suggest this one to me when came round to quote for the 100.

I originally was thinking about the atmos multi 24/80 but just don't have the cupboard space. May be pushing it a bit with the w111.

Does any other manufacturer make this type of storage combi?

Vaillant make one but its like trying to hang a fridge on the wall..

As you can tell, I'm not a big fan of storage combis....If you need one of them, then you may as well fit a boiler and unvented...Very little difference in price of the kit

Sponsored Links
the 111 is great for hot water, but what you should be looking at is the 222 storage combi with outdoor sensor...

Get your self a Ravenheat CSI 150 (42 kw/hr) combi at the fraction of the cost of boilers from others at the same out put

apart from electronics there is nothing on em that any other boiler manu does not use , apart from "no plastic"

push the boat out & you could have a flue heat recovery unit on it a combi store with a 15 litre hot water cylinder , which will give u a certain amount of

"Free hot water" one of or the ? safest boilers on the market

;) :) :)

What about the 28kw
http://www.heatandplumb.com/acatalo...28kW_including_Horizontal_Flue_and_Clock.html
and feeding a unvented cylinder off that for the showers?
Our CH needs are only 16kw max.
12 rads at around 51,000btu.

I had come round to thinking this would be a good idea using the Intergas Combi Compact HRE 24/18. at £710 +fitting kit and flue.
But the Ravenheat at £570 all in. are they really that good?

But the Ravenheat at £570 all in. are they really that good?

They are regarded as superior quality boilers......In Bulgaria

And the Romanian consumer magazine, Which Turnipski? Wrote higly about it, saying "Sometimes it works"

In The People Republic of Donetsk it too was higly praised for it's ease of stacking for use in building baracades against government forces

ok then.....

from the sublime to the ridiculous!...... maybe?
Continuing on the theme..
Anybody rate these?-
http://www.compass-plumbing.co.uk/caprizplus-24kw-combi

:D
I was thinking we can run CH off this (and DHW for now) and with lead pipe done, higher flow rate, and loft conversion done (which not been done yet btw), feed an unvented cylinder off it which can be situated in the loft space.

Is this possible i.e. feed an unvented cylinder off a combi?
Maybe not the Caprizplus but maybe the Intergas Combi Compact HRE 24/18.
Thanks for all the input by the way I've been puzzling over this for a while.

Heatline Capriz , heatline owned by Vaillant / gloworm

;) cheaper version almost of the beta com etc from gloworm/ vaillant

cheaper because it only comes with a 1 year warranty , no D&G insurance premium inbuilt into the price hence the 1 year ;) ;)

:)

Atag / intergas use service agents for warranty issues ;)

combi store = free hot water ;)

The Grouches general rule of thumb.....The cheaper the boiler the dearer the parts....

transam, I don't know what you mean by- combi store=free hot water.

So the Heatline Capriz not bad. They actually come with 2year parts & labour. http://www.heatline.co.uk/capri-plus/
For £399 with flue and clock!

note the term in the brochure "composite" stainless steel heat exchanger

same as most or all of the gloworms & some vaillants , "composite stainless steel " which will have a one way fuseable link inbuilt into.

Just in case it gets to hot ;)

some manus still use a "full stainless steel " heat exc'

How much is a veissmann main pcb £350 odd squid ?? probably plus vat as well ??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back