Combi boiler with built in storage tanks

Sponsored Links
With everyone I have known who has had one, me old chum.

Can you count those people on more than one finger? Also, are you not content with being irritating and wrong on current threads, why do you now also want to be irritating and wrong on five month old ones as well?

Sponsored Links
Can you count those people on more than one finger? Also, are you not content with being irritating and wrong on current threads, why do you now also want to be irritating and wrong on five month old ones as well?
This thread was linked by a current thread. No one asked the OP what his DHW usage is. Many buffoons were prattling about separate cylinders when they were told one is not an option. One didn't have a clue about current combis. It is like reading children arguing. I am right 99% of the time. You are full of ill-informed opinion and full of we always have done it this way most of the time. A thinker you are not. You go personal when proven wrong, which displays a low uneducated mentality. Keep your personal attacks to yourself. Just keep to the topic at hand. It is easier that way, me old chum.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back