Audi TT or Subaru Impreza

Sponsored Links
Neither of them can hold a candle to a Daf 33.

which model TT and which impreza for a start.

Ones for poseurs and ones for chavs anyway so put yourself in a catagory :eek:

Impreza is more practical as it will seat 4/5 and if you get a Wagon then you have 5doors but it does not look as good. I've got a WRX300 limited edition with PPP (06MY shape) same power as a standard STi but easier to live with. If you are thinking of new then there is a completely different body shape due about October when the 08 models go on sale.

I prefer the older shape TT than the new.

Jason

Sponsored Links
the TT looks great if you can remove the chunks of hair and bone off the roof after tw@tting your head on it a million times.

dan the man said:
which model TT and which impreza for a start.

Ones for poseurs and ones for chavs anyway so put yourself in a catagory :eek:

I couldnt have put it better myself.

A TT is hardly in supra territory though

A bit like saying a TT easily beats a Hyundi coupe...

To the OP, are you talking about buying new?

The new subaru I recall shares a lot with the Saab models, but the engine and chassis are still very good. If you get a discreat silver one then fine, but the blue ones seem to make them either want to race, or be raced at every set of lights.

The new TT is fairly exclusive, but how long before it goes the way of the old shape? It wll hold its value for longer though.

I'd go for the Nissan 350z over the TT anyday, and probably an Audi S4 over a Subaru to be honest. But if you want cheap and fast, the Focus ST I think will take quite a bit of beating, at the danger of being more chavy than the Impreza

Ian

TT or Imprezza? thats easy - go for the Lotus Exige 255 ;)

I had a S4 long ago, the B5 biturbo jobby, on an 99 plate in Nogaro blue...
I hated it because it was heavy, understeared and the brakes were pony.
As said by many, the engine is too far forward.

There was an 05 Exige 255 cup on autotrader not long ago with 12k on the clock, warranty left and fsh for £12K recently - a no brainer if youve £12k and a desire for a real sports car. I drove them at Silverstone not long ago on a freebie, along with a Ferrari 360, a Posche 997, and the Exige was by far the most agile and grippy.

Well I'd be cautious of any Lotus Loads of trouble usually serious. Mind you to be fair I've not driven an Exige but I've been in a mates Eclair or whatever it was called, but I'm too big for these kind of cars they too claustrophobic for my liking.

Good for parking though, when you get to you destination, you simply fold them up and put them in your wallet. :D

lok good stuff :LOL:
but I'm too big for these kind of cars .

Well, stop eating your mates Eclairs :p

Oh, and about reliability etc - they now have Toyota engines (proverbial woodburning stoves) ;)

Out of these 2 cars which has a better shape?

Shape-wise the TT wins hands down as it's desgined to look good first and go good a close second.

Imprezas are rally-borne therefore looks come a distant second to getting from point to point as quickly as possible. I don't think I've ever read a positive comment about the Impreza's looks, the looks are more something you put up with in exchange for blistering performance.

They're completely different cars and shouldn't be compared so the solution is to buy one of each!!

Or look at an old-shape TT sport which is a lightened version. The mother-in-law has one and they look good, but more importantly go good and stick to the road like the proverbial does to a blanket.

Sponsored Links
Back