automatic filling valve



Hi just a couple of questions regarding my automatic filling valve, i was just wondering how do i isolate the mains water at the automatic filling valve it has a knob on the underside and also a black cover on top? and regards setting it up if i wanted to reduce or increase the pressure how do i do that? Thank for reading
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local