Avocet shed locks

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
I got two of these rimlocks in Homebase a year or two ago, both with key no. R5 (you can see the key through the packaging) as I don't like having great bunches of keys.

This week I wanted another for the other shed, but they are no longer stocked in Homebase, B&Q or Wickes. has anyone noticed them in any other chains lately?

Avocet make lots of the "own-brand" locks and also sell under their own name various "budget" ranges.

It is a square, black-painted case with a key that goes in either way up (so they are handed either way) and i think had two levers. I have an idea the packaging card in the blister is green.

Sponsored Links
I hope you don't keep anything of value in the shed. Far better to thicken the door and frame with some additional timber and then fit a decent mortice lock.

To answer your question though, Avocet stuff comes up on ebay all the time - worth a look.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back