AZTEC PROPHECY

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The Secret Service has named Barack's armored limo The Beast.

Sasha is only the nickname of Obama's oldest daughter. Her legal name is NATASHA -- backwards for AH SATAN.

Revelation said that all hell will break loose in the 42nd month of the Beast's reign.

The 42nd month of Barack's presidency will be in 2012.

Sponsored Links
Are you still folding dollar bills to get that picture of the twin towers? :LOL:

The Secret Service has named Barack's armored limo The Beast.

Sasha is only the nickname of Obama's oldest daughter. Her legal name is NATASHA -- backwards for AH SATAN.

Revelation said that all hell will break loose in the 42nd month of the Beast's reign.

The 42nd month of Barack's presidency will be in 2012.

Sounds just as contrived as all of the Nostradamus junk

Sponsored Links
An anagram of Bob Dole is "be blood"

If you spell Bob backwards you get Bob......now that's kinda spooky.

If you take bob's post count (831) and add 911 you get 1742, this clearly indicates one (1) of Obamas daughters who is 7 yrs old and relates directly to the 42 month theory.

Or.............it could be a load of old bo££ocks :LOL:

I'm surprised that no one has made the connection between Obama being black and the colour being associated with evil such as in Black Magic!! :eek:

:rolleyes:

Are you thinking about 'sweets' again Tim ?? :LOL: :LOL:

Regards
Ed

(PS Toffee apple flavoured Blobs were my favourite)

The End Is Nigh. People thought that in 2012 Nibiru or planted x will collide with us, but this is a false warning the real danger is that the orbit the earth is in will drift into another path,
which happens every 30,000 years and we are due to drift into this orbit on 2011.
The mayans have warned us about this impending destruction, but dont worry folks has i have calculated the time of inpact but my funds are running a little low to give you the big question WHERE?
Help me further with my research i need funds to complete my work
(No granny donations please eg apples and oranges leave them in the trees ) i need big bucks for the big buck question WHERE IS IT GOING TO STRIK.

AfTER ImPACT 5% of the worlds population will be left make sure your in that 5%

AfTER ImPACT 5% of the worlds population will be left make sure your in that 5%

could you be more specific? like where on earth will be the safe spots?

all those that are airborne?

those people at sea?

underground?

how much mon£y do you need for this information??

Sponsored Links
Back