AZTEC PROPHECY

wine on the vine is fine, wine in the glass ,fall on yer *rse - TW 22/1/09 :D

Sponsored Links
wine on the vine is fine, wine in the glass ,fall on yer *a**e - TW 22/1/09 :D

More bad news Tim i have contacted my alien friends, and they say the earth will be totally destroyed and that they only have room to evacuate
20.000 people off the planet to there planet. So role up for yea tickets,
has these will go like hot cakes, i am not quite sure yet how much to charge but ill keep you informed.

Sponsored Links
amazing. scientists always thought that if you gave some chimps typewriters they would be able to write the works of shakespere just by random chance. well now we have BOB with his inane ramblings!

amazing. scientists always thought that if you gave some chimps typewriters they would be able to write the works of shakespere just by random chance. well now we have BOB with his inane ramblings!

Typical remarks i know now how Noah felt with the is arc thermo i will be making a note of your remarks when i am handing out the tickets to board the space ships i will be commandeering off my friends the aliens.

do what you like mate, im best freinds with Quarg Nio Zog from Umperteen Stellar 19 and hes already got me a four star place sorted for when it happens.

Sponsored Links
Back