[b]Britony Water Heater not heating due to pressure increase

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Down at my local kabab shop there's been some water pipes replaced outside by the Local Supplier. (pls bare in mind this is my translation of Turkish n I can only understand it when I've had a good drink!) The pipework has been replaced from a finger and thumb size to one involving 2 hands. Lol. The cold water pressure has increased going into the heater and I can only assume that the flow rate is too great for it to be heated...... There is a small adjustment for the flow in the pipework as it enters the boiler and the mains stop cock is only 3mtrs away. This is a single lever 1/4 turn ball valve. All pipework is in 15 mm (water & gas) Tried every thing to reduce flow and still get heater to ignite but no free kabab yet.. Any ideas.... I'm hungry! mark

Sponsored Links
Any ideas where best to get and rough price. Then I can point them in right direction. Cheers. m

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back