B&Q Kitchens

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anybody tell me who supplies B&Q kitchens, I have been told off a friend that the kitchen fitter he used got the kitchen from the company that supplies B&Q. :

Sponsored Links
B&Q use different manufacturers for different components so if you want to know about a specific item you can ask them

Can anybody tell me who supplies B&Q kitchens, I have been told off a friend that the kitchen fitter he used got the kitchen from the company that supplies B&Q. :
I work for the company that supplies carcass's for BQ we don't sell to the general public so was he telling you porkies?

I work for the company that supplies carcass's for BQ we don't sell to the general public so was he telling you porkies?

Do you supply other companies, who may offer cheaper retail prices than BQ?

Sponsored Links

I am a plumber by trade and as I fit kitchens and bathrooms I am always looking to source alternative suppliers, Is this possible from the company you work for

Dextrous and Duncan has i understand it we are contracted to supply B&Q and only them because the colour range is done by them and exclusive to them.You might see other kitchen manufacturers with what appears to be the same coloured kitchens but there will be a slight variation and possible different thickness on offer on the carcass side.

Dextrous and Duncan has i understand it we are contracted to supply B&Q and only them because the colour range is done by them and exclusive to them.You might see other kitchen manufacturers with what appears to be the same coloured kitchens but there will be a slight variation and possible different thickness on offer on the carcass side.

As you said in your first reply my mates fitter must have been telling porky's. Thanks for your info on this matter.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back