[b]Ravenheat "Whitestar"[/b] - 14 months old

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone had the same problem as I am experiencing ??? - my Ravenheat "Whitestar" works like a dream with the central heating but I only ever get luke-warm water out of the hot taps on the system AND NOW IT GETS WORSE - I don't have a bath, just a shower and I have the shower connected to the Combi - so we get daily waves of lukewarm water followed by a surge of cold water then the lukewarm water again.
HELP - WHAT CAN THIS BE?

ALSO:

Does anyone have an emergency telephone number for Ravenheat in the UK? I think I need an engineer or a reader with a magic wand !

Your opinions please !!!!

Sponsored Links
If it was OK for the few few weeks, days or months and then got progressively worse then its probably the usual problem of dirt blocking the plate heat exchanger.

This results because the installer failed to power flush the system before fitting the boiler.

Was it a professional CORGI registered installer? Have you asked him to come and see it? Or was it a builder working illegally? Apart from the £450 for the boiler how much did the fitting cost?

Ravenheat dont have an "emergency" number! They have independent service agents dotted around the country. If its what I expect then there is no advantage using one of them compared with any competent local engineer.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back