"Bail In" v "Bail Out"

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
2008 Lehman Brothers crash the banks were bailed out, this time as discussed in parliament they are going to Bail In, that means as happened to the Greeks and Cypriots the banks take back the money they have lent you, all your savings along with the money in your account.

I've been waiting a couple of years for this to happen and it looks like it's finally happening due to the BRICS nations, Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa and now a score of other countries wanting to join, their currency will be gold and commodities backed unlike the FIAT currencies, USD, GBP and Euro which are backed by NATO according to Gaddafi and Saddam Hussein who both tried to tie their currencies to gold (there never were any WMD)
I exchanged my FIAT currency for a shiny new motorbike and what I had left invested in 1oz silver Britannias, silver has been manipulated by JP Morgan and COMEX for decades, this is about to end and many believe silver will hit the moon...

Sponsored Links
1678538530074_edit_136405670766164.jpg

Could we have a general discussion about how Britain could get back to solvency?

It is never discussed. Virtually everybody assumes we will be in debt permanently.

Sponsored Links
Could we have a general discussion about how Britain could get back to solvency?

It is never discussed. Virtually everybody assumes we will be in debt permanently.
Unless we're referring to different things, Britain has run a debt balance since the late 1600s. I don't see that changing any time soon ...

and many believe silver will hit the moon...
I have accumulated a good stack of silver, but I am shedding loads in exchange for gold. Silver is an industrial metal, same as platinum, so it would be catastrophic if it did go very high. Gold is what the BRIC countries are buying by the ton, China probably bought as much gold in the last year as the UK has in reserve.

There wouldn't be any point in seizing anyone's GBP savings if the currency was worthless.

The government has been effectively seizing everyone's savings for years anyway, by printing money and devaluing the currency. They don't need to steal it, they can magic up as much more as they like, and we all get a bit poorer each time.

My savings are currently devaluing at around 10-20%, while I'm getting 3% interest. So my money's already being stolen by the government. They're just doing it in a way that most don't notice.

I have accumulated a good stack of silver, but I am shedding loads in exchange for gold. Silver is an industrial metal, same as platinum, so it would be catastrophic if it did go very high. Gold is what the BRIC countries are buying by the ton, China probably bought as much gold in the last year as the UK has in reserve.
I first heard of the collapse a couple of years ago just after I'd sold a property, on Fakebook members of a bike forum were talking about the price of used bikes rising, I was thinking of replacing the car with a newer one, I phoned the auction house and was informed that they no longer deal with the public, only dealers, I said that will affect your profit margins, she replied no they were making more profit, a few days later I heard about the shortage of computer chips, putting it all together I went to Riders and ordered the Ducati Panigale V4S with 214bhp and then popped down to the Skoda dealer and ordered a 5 seater dog carrier, the bike was in my garage a few days later, the Skoda nearly 5 months!
I still had a few quid in Erni and not knowing anything better bought a couple of kgs of gold and then came across the following

COPIED FROM ANOTHER

In the last month or so we’ve discussed what we can do to prepare should there be a power outage, food shortages, how to make water… and of course how to hedge inflation with metals crypto and land.

Many times crypto gets spoken about into one lump sum - when as we have discussed there are specific uses for specific coins.

Same is the case with metals.

In times of resetting a currency they say gold is best to hold to offset the dollar… but why all the talk about silver?

Right now there are around 10b circulating supply of silver paper contracts- with only 1b physical oz of silver in circulation. If everyone holding paper requested physical delivery of their silver, problems will happen.

The difference with silver vs gold are the many industrial uses for it. Unlike gold, silver is needed for electronics, solar panels, batteries etc.

This metal is going to be seriously in shortage as the age of “sustainability” goes full throttle-

Silver is the full package. Not only is silver a must have for our electronic world but it’s also a treasure trove for antibacterial properties and medicinal uses.

Sure, Silver is expensive at $30 an oz…. But unlike crypto, which is transformational wealth, silver is the real deal money out of the system- with a huge upside.

The likelihood of $1000+ silver is very real.

In my opinion silver could be the lynch pin in the end of the fed- and down of the central banksters. The silver squeeze is real, despite the lack of discussion on main steam nonsense.

That may sound naive- and probably too hopeful…. But silver is such an important asset I wanted to make sure we discussed this precious metal on its own.

There are all kinds of silver- bullion, bars, junk silver, liquid silver….

Silver can be numismatic and collectible, it can also be barter-able. Silver is one of those metals that can be dressed up or down, a one size fits all for a multitude of uses.

Silver premiums are insane. And I know we’ve discussed it before but one of the best ideas I’ve heard for finding and salvaging old silver is going to garage sales, car boot sales,
Flea markets etc for sterling silver (.925) on fine cutlery and dishes, jewellery , etc- all of true sterling silver has a fundamental and nominal value that will go vertical. Silver plated has some value but obviously solid sterling is better.

Whatever your thoughts on crypto or the economy , do yourself a favour and hold some real physical silver. Even a few coins could make a big difference- Paper doesn’t count.

I realise I’m probably missing some other key components to the amazing opportunities with silver but enough from me.. over to you all for your contributions and comments.

Stay strong everyone- keep taking tiny steps forward. Big hugs to you all!

I drove up to Brum with a plastic bag with a few kgs of gold and returned with a shed load of silver.

NB, if it's not in your hands you don't have it! There's a thousand promissory notes for every ounce of silver..

There wouldn't be any point in seizing anyone's GBP savings if the currency was worthless.

The government has been effectively seizing everyone's savings for years anyway, by printing money and devaluing the currency. They don't need to steal it, they can magic up as much more as they like, and we all get a bit poorer each time.

My savings are currently devaluing at around 10-20%, while I'm getting 3% interest. So my money's already being stolen by the government. They're just doing it in a way that most don't notice.
It's not just our Globalist Puppets in WEFminster, it's the mechanics of the FIAT currency

1 of those guys is selling 3 month food kits (but not in Europe). Just saying. He must know something is coming.

Sponsored Links
Back