"Bail In" v "Bail Out"

That would be how you want to spin it.
Yes, just following your reasoning. If you want to explain yourself properly then crack on.

Don't be surprised when people try to decipher what your cryptic posts actually mean.

Sponsored Links
Yes, just following your reasoning. If you want to explain yourself properly then crack on.

Don't be surprised when people try to decipher what your cryptic posts actually mean.
Your obviously not up to it, your loss.

If you think that so be it, can't see why you would but there you go.
Again, you seem to be saying that Ukraine can join the EU if it meets the criteria. At least I think that's where you got to.

Cameron says the same thing but he's wrong?

Feel free to explain yourself.

Sponsored Links
Your obviously not up to it, your loss.
Then I'll continue to interpret your posts as I see fit. If you are too lazy to explain yourself properly then so be it.

He didn't say the same thing unless they've moved the Urals to the Ukraine.

He didn't say the same thing unless they've moved the Urals to the Ukraine.
You posted the ten year old link, not me. Did you read it?

"The prime minister did not name any countries. But his remarks indicate that he believes that Ukraine, once known as the bread basket of the Soviet Union, should be admitted to the EU."

You posted the ten year old link, not me. Did you read it?

"The prime minister did not name any countries. But his remarks indicate that he believes that Ukraine, once known as the bread basket of the Soviet Union, should be admitted to the EU."
You do talk with your John thomas out, the cold war escaped your knowledge (this is what I mean about going back to basics before you can enter into discussion.)
The idea that the west have stirred the sh*t in satellite countries surrounding russia is probably a figment of people's imagination in your book because that's what you do when any critical thinking becomes involved.

You do talk with your John thomas out, the cold war escaped your knowledge (this is what I mean about going back to basics before you can enter into discussion.)
The idea that the west have stirred the sh*t in satellite countries surrounding russia is probably a figment of people's imagination in your book because that's what you do when any critical thinking becomes involved.
You'd be better finishing one thing before you go off at a tangent. You brought up Cameron, not me. It was a red herring.

Sponsored Links
Back