"Bail In" v "Bail Out"

So you don't see the provocation

You're right, I don't consider voluntarily applying to join the EU to be equivalent to having your country invaded by a foreign army.

Sponsored Links
What's that got to do with Cameron pontificating about the eu stretching it's boundaries to the Urals. It would take some willing partners for that to happen, otherwise there could be consequences of which we're seeing.

You're right, I don't consider voluntarily applying to join the EU to be equivalent to having your country invaded by a foreign army.

You're right, in the case of the former Yugoslavia countries, I'd consider it more of a 'protection racket'.

Russias kit **** so I'm told on here compared to NATO, so hardly tit for tat.
So Nato aren't allowed to train too close to their borders because Russian kit is sh!t? But the other way round is ok because Vlad has a clown army? I like your thinking...

Sponsored Links
What's that got to do with Cameron pontificating about the eu stretching it's boundaries to the Urals.
Why shouldn't Ukraine be allowed to join the EU if they want to?

Why shouldn't Ukraine be allowed to join the EU if they want to?
They'll have to sort the gangsters out if they want to, you can't just turn up and say you want to join, there's a criteria to adhere to, ask turkey.

So Nato aren't allowed to train too close to their borders because Russian kit is sh!t? But the other way round is ok because Vlad has a clown army? I like your thinking...
That's your way of spinning it. Not very conclusive like.

That's what happens when you don't explain yourself very well. What does this actually mean?
Russias kit **** so I'm told on here compared to NATO, so hardly tit for tat.
Do you mean Russia doing the same as NATO doesn't count because they are inferior so don't pose a threat. Or what?

Think when you've got the better kit a bit of willy waving is taking the p*ss out of those who's kit is inferior.
Now if I have to explain that we really are in deep sh*t for discussion starting at such a low bar for entrance.

Think when you've got the better kit a bit of willy waving is taking the p*ss out of those who's kit is inferior.
That's what I wrote,
So Nato aren't allowed to train too close to their borders because Russian kit is sh!t? But the other way round is ok because Vlad has a clown army?
And you then wrote,
Back to school for you...

They'll have to sort the gangsters out if they want to, you can't just turn up and say you want to join, there's a criteria to adhere to, ask turkey.
Of course. So if Ukraine sort themselves out and meet the criteria they can join if they want to?

Sponsored Links
Back