"Bail In" v "Bail Out"

Sponsored Links
You're not thinking this through, if NATO attacks Russia what do you think China will do?
Why would we attack them? You're the one advocating their invasion of Ukraine and Finland.

NATO won't invade Russia because Russia will use nukes to defend itself. Russia won't attack NATO because NATO would clean their clock.

The threat of nuclear war should put the global warming/ cooling climate change HOAX to bed, it will awaken the Brainwashed Sleepers, a decade ago I was happy doing my thing, earning a few quid and making ends meet, I lost my job truckin and concentrated entirely on my building projects.
Are you aware of the Minsk agreement?
can you tell me when and where NATO has invaded anywhere? And if and when it plans to invade Russia?

Can you tell me who invaded Ukraine ?

Now, this agreement you mention. Did it hold Russia back from invading ?

do you have an actual point ?

Sponsored Links
At the moment we are being taken down a one way road to war against Russia, the Russian military was a joke a decade ago, they are now on a par with China, they have hypersonic missiles capable of carrying a nuclear warhead which NATO has no defense against, if we rely on the "Emergency Broadcast" we'll be vapourised before the message gets delivered..

Unstoppable missile shot down.

that belies the belief that NATO is somehow benign
I don't know who would think that, but they certainly haven't done a Vlad and invading anyone to steal territory.

You not see NATO as provocateurs holding military exercises on Russias borders.?

I'm sure that not even Gant is stupid enough to believe that NATO has any interest in invading Russia.

No I know all about NATO is an amalgamation of countries protecting and advancing the interests of it's members.
You could say some countries use the flag of NATO to further their cause,Afghanistan being an example.

Sponsored Links
Back