Sponsored Links

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230425_152627_com.facebook.katana_edit_68486643733297.jpg
    Screenshot_20230425_152627_com.facebook.katana_edit_68486643733297.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20230425_153551_com.facebook.katana_edit_68164223041680.jpg
    Screenshot_20230425_153551_com.facebook.katana_edit_68164223041680.jpg
    312.3 KB · Views: 36
I first noticed Poland buying 225 tons of gold a few years ago which drew my attention to what's happening

so when will the gold switch to the gold brick standard new world order currency?

Sponsored Links
Apologies if I'm getting the wrong end of the stick (if I am please tell me) but the advice by the OP is to buy silver/gold with any FIAT savings/investments I have because the FIAT system is collapsing and the silver/gold can then be used by me to buy stuff? Is that it in a nutshell?

Price of gold over 25 years, there was a spike in 2008 and again 2020 and still rising

2008 was a financial crisis.

2020 was the beginning of Putin's big European war.

If you had owned gold between 1980 and 2005, you would have gained nothing over 25 years, but spent a lot on storage, insurance and security, and you would regret that you had not invested in industry and commerce, and made a big gain, or in infrastructure, education, health and housing, and made your nation better and improved the citizens' lives

I was perhaps unlucky when I invested in gold in 1983, shortly before I took early retirement from my job at the Brinks Mat warehouse at Heathrow.

Your money is safe!
Apologies if I'm getting the wrong end of the stick (if I am please tell me) but the advice by the OP is to buy silver/gold with any FIAT savings/investments I have because the FIAT system is collapsing and the silver/gold can then be used by me to buy stuff? Is that it in a nutshell?
If you have savings gathering dust and devaluing with the cost of inflation then yes, I recommend buying silver.
Up until a couple of years ago the only metals I'd dealt with was the lead, copper and brass from my building projects.
It was a steep learning curve, I put it all into gold and then learnt how silver was being manipulated mainly by JP Morgan and COMEX, that is coming to an end, their shelves are nearly empty and 3 of their employees are answering questions under oath about their connections with Epstein including Jamie Dimon who is probably the most powerful banker in the world.
A friend recommended Bullion by post but after testing the water I decided to research other dealers and found Atkinson Bullion who have a better price, both have a good delivery service, I did find another dealer who was much cheaper being VAT free, I checked them out online and quickly discovered they are based in Europe, only after the silver has been paid for do you get hit with the extortionate shipping cost which includes VAT.. there's forgeries on the market but mainly with bars as the coins are only around 30 quid each at the moment and forging coins doesn't pay..

2008 was a financial crisis.

2020 was the beginning of Putin's big European war.

If you had owned gold between 1980 and 2005, you would have gained nothing over 25 years, but spent a lot on storage, insurance and security, and you would regret that you had not invested in industry and commerce, and made a big gain, or in infrastructure, education, health and housing, and made your nation better and improved the citizens' lives
It's imperative that you have the silver in your hands, there's a thousand promissory notes for every ounce of silver, if you don't hold it you don't have it, a friend of mine had a fair amount in a reputable dealer, after I told her she removed it from storage, they had her jumping through hoops to get it..

The Bank of England's top economist has said people in the UK need to accept that they are poorer otherwise prices will continue to rise.

Huw Pill told a podcast in the US that there was a "reluctance to accept that, yes, we're all worse off".

The Joy of Brex @BBC.com

Brexit: the Tory gift that just keeps giving.

Sponsored Links
Back