"Bail In" v "Bail Out"

Sponsored Links
I've got absolutely no idea whether this is true or not, but it's got bugger all to do with anything in this thread.

Try discussing the actual subject like a grown-up instead of joining in whatever your playground gang is chanting.

I've read things I disagree with stated by andy11 and others elsewhere on this forum. But I can still agree with them on other things.
But you said

I'm happy to discuss the points raised by whoever in whatever thread,

Is Trump still potus? Was the election stolen ?

The answer to that will explain why people don't believe much that andy says

Trump gets a hard time. I can’t see why when there’s far worse people in the world.

Sponsored Links
How much money has gone to the Ukraine. Would Donald have let that happen ?
Depends on what he could bribe out of Zalenski. There's no such thing as stooping too low, when it comes to Donald and clinging to power. As we have all seen. He relented in the end and gave Ukraine military aid, yes.

I feel sorry for Pred, disappearing down conspiracy rabbit holes is often a result of MH issues or causes them.

Andrew Bridgen is clearly not a well man

Last edited:
I drove up to Brum with a plastic bag with a few kgs of gold and returned with a shed load of silver.

NB, if it's not in your hands you don't have it! There's a thousand promissory notes for every ounce of silver..

Let's say it was 5 Kg of gold, that's nominally £290000, at roughly £58000 per Kg

At £733 per kilogram for silver you would be bringing back 395 Kg of silver in your plastic bag.

That's fair, if I remember right you didn't want to give them a chance to come ashore.

It's one of the stranger effects of the Mods clearing out the worst racist bilge on this site, it's impossible to prove just how reprehensible some people like Andy are.

Let's say it was 5 Kg of gold, that's nominally £290000, at roughly £58000 per Kg

At £733 per kilogram for silver you would be bringing back 395 Kg of silver in your plastic bag.
5kg in a plastic bag?

I feel sorry for Pred, disappearing down conspiracy rabbit holes is often a result of MH issues or causes them.

Andrew Bridgen is clearly not a well man
Please don't feel sorry for me, wait until the banks open on Tuesday and you hear about the First Republican Bank

Attachments

• IMG_20230429_123832_866.jpg
    IMG_20230429_123832_866.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 27
and you hear about the First Republican Bank
It's all over the news, it isn't some big secret...

The BOE is being a c unt.

Inflation is caused either by demand pull - ie there is more demand than producers can supply so they raise prices or there is cost push, we import inflation through rising raw material prices or our exchange rate falls.

So how have immigrants caused excessive demand?

So if our manufacturing jobs have gone abroad then we are importing these goods - now tell me whats happened to Uk Sterling exchange rate after Brexit?

Do you even think before you post or just spew s hit you read on Daily Mail?
Explaining inflation which is really devaluation of the FIAT currency

Sponsored Links
Back