Bali drug granny appeal

She's already a dog.
Please don't insult the canine specis, she is far worse than any animal, I hope she gets a long stretch (of the neck)

Wotan

Its the firing squad she faces.
If she had smuggeled drugs into the UK would you still want to see her shot dead?

No I would not.

I'd prefer hanging. Saves the expense of half-a-dozen bullets.

So I assume you would be happy to see your family swing for drug smuggling?
Would you pull the lever?

Yep.

Sponsored Links
Your one of two things JBR. A liar or a just very bad man.
Though you could be both I suppose.

Neither.
I am a very good man; for example, I have never smuggled drugs.
I am honest, rather than a liar; for example, I have never smuggled drugs!

Neither.

But you say you would kill your own child as punishment for smuggling drugs.
That makes you worse than bad. "Evil" would probably be a better label.
Do "good" men murder their own children?

Sponsored Links

Neither.

But you say you would kill your own child as punishment for smuggling drugs.
That makes you worse than bad. "Evil" would probably be a better label.
Do "good" men murder their own children?

You seem to be confusing 'murder' and 'legal execution'. I concede that, if the offender was a relative I would prefer the deed to be done by someone else, but I would not try to defend them.

What I believe is that for many crimes in this country, the existing punishments seem to be having very little effect. I do believe that, for the most serious crimes, capital punishment should be an option in this country, but that is an old discussion that has been going on for many years. More importantly, we are talking here about another sovereign state which does have the death penalty and I think that anyone who knowingly commits the crime must accept the punishment.

Anyway, I have stated my opinion; you have stated yours. I don't see that there is anything to gain from arguing about it.

She's already a dog.
Please don't insult the canine specis, she is far worse than any animal, I hope she gets a long stretch (of the neck)

Wotan

Its the firing squad she faces.
If she had smuggeled drugs into the UK would you still want to see her shot dead?

YES ,YES .YES......I would like to all the scumbag drug smugglers be shot instead of the 12 months community service they get here

Why should drug smugglers be shot, but alcohol and tobacco producers not? Alcohol and tobacco kill far more people per year than drugs do in a decade. Alcohol is one of the most dangerous drugs out there, only heroin and cocaine are more dangerous. Yet for some reason it's socially acceptable to go down the pub and down 10 pints, yet in the eyes of some you're seen as a scumbag if you prefer to smoke a spliff or take ecstasy. The majority of illegal drugs are safer than the legal ones, yet people like you want dealers and user shot? Where's the logic in that? Wake up and stop believing the bulls**t the government and media feed you.

JBR wrote

if the offender was a relative I would prefer the deed to be done by someone else, but I would not try to defend them.

You're full of ****.
Its easy to write nonsense behind a computer screen.
If your child was on the block and you really loved him/her, you would put yourself forward instantly to save them.

People smuggle drugs into saudia arabia and are not shot.
Just because some countries have that punishment doesn't mean its right.

You're full of s**t.

Ah, this is what happens when an argument (even if I didn't particularly want one) is lost.

I realise that this forum, unlike any other I have visited, is prone to personal insults, but you'll have to try harder if you want to upset me.

Just for the record, I have no children!

Your opinion that capital punishment is 'not right' is just that, your opinion, and I respect it. My opinion is in direct opposition.

JBR wrote

That figures.
So your more than happy to put other peoples children on the block.
You're just evil. Thats not an insult btw. Just fact.

Ive never touched the drug but Had a talk to my doc 25 yrs ago about heroin. He explained the chinese have smoked it for ten thousand yrs,and there hasn't been a problem.
When you can't get it, that's when the problems start. :LOL: Common sense.

If a real close family member smuggled drugs I'd certainly not want them to swing from a rope, ridiculous idea. If I though that was a possibility I'd go to prison myself for perjury first.

JBR wrote

That figures.

What an offensive little person you are!

I don't recall ever saying anything about hanging children. You're just trying to twist my words in a feeble attempt to win an argument.

Please note that I am not sinking to your level by making offensive remarks, but don't expect any more responses from me.

JBR wrote

That figures.

What an offensive little person you are!

I don't recall ever saying anything about hanging children. You're just trying to twist my words in a feeble attempt to win an argument.

Please note that I am not sinking to your level by making offensive remarks, but don't expect any more responses from me.

Sons or daughters no matter what age are still deemed by a loving parent as their "children". On their death bed the parent will only see the "child".
And you have openly stated you would be happy to see members of your own family executed for breaking a "law" .

Your words....

I concede that, if the offender was a relative I would prefer the deed to be done by someone else, but I would not try to defend them

And that you would not defend them. And you seem pretty casual about this.
You are evil personified!

Others have shown little sympathy with the bali womans plight but none have stooped to your level.
And then you have the temerity to call me "offensive".
There is nothing more "offensive" than taking another persons life.

Sponsored Links
Back