Bali drug granny appeal

Sponsored Links
It's never going to happen. Just a load of publicity, nothing more.

Poor poor her...all feel very sorry for her.......no flooking way..imagine if she had got away with this then coming home driving around in top of the range cars,exotic holidays and all the trappings she has been getting away with.....no sympathy from me..

How do we know that she has not done the drug run many times before and has the money stashed away?

There are some risks you don't take in life.......drug running in bali is one of them!

Andy

Sponsored Links
"She has no money for a lawyer...and ...two weeks to file a complicated defence document in....... a language she does not speak."

Future drug smugglers take note.... wait until you have accumulated enough money to fund your own lawyer before attempting a large smuggle through a country with the death penalty.

"She has no money for a lawyer...and ...two weeks to file a complicated defence document in....... a language she does not speak."

Future drug smugglers take note.... wait until you have accumulated enough money to fund your own lawyer before attempting a large smuggle through a country with the death penalty.

Pity that law doesnt apply in the UK

Pity that law doesnt apply in the UK

I like what someone else said.

If it's the war against drugs, why are people getting killed and being put in jail.

I honestly don't know how these solicitors, claiming her human rights have been infringed, sleep at night. Fookin ambulance chasing shower of absolute shyte.

Death sentence should be mandatory for drug smugglers, and life sentence for drug pushers, no exceptions.

Wotan

Does the same apply to the producers and sellers of alcohol?
A fair point, she was in it for monetary gain, regardless of the suffering caused to others, either directly or indirectly, drug users will steal / rob anything to get money for their fix.

Wotan

In her case she took the risk and must have been aware of the consequences if caught.

But how many see drug dealers/users as scum and their landlord/drinking partners in a better light.

I have employed a few drug users and drinkers, the drinkers have caused me the most trouble for a variety of reasons.

If alcohol was as difficult to get as drugs and prices similar then we would see users rob/steal for their fix..............use extreme violence and cause misery to thousands. Good job it's legal.

I honestly don't know how these solicitors, claiming her human rights have been infringed, sleep at night. Fookin ambulance chasing shower of absolute shyte.

Its just £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ to them,no sentiment,no morals ,no scruples just cash

I agree,, no pity. You know the risks and take a chance, if you get caught that's your problem. As Bodgileg said, we should do the same in the UK. The law in our country always seems to be on the side of the offender rather than the offended. Anyway, back to the topic in question,, serves her right!!

Perhaps like Clive Stafford Smith they defend death row inmates because they believe it the right thing to do.

Sponsored Links
Back